Damien Vignaux / Video of meeting with Damien "Elroy" Vignaux and Fotolia
The Ten by Fotolia series introduces the 10 best French digital artists into videos about their inspirations and techniques. In addition to the video, Ten by Fotolia provided a psd file of each creations made by every artist for a period of 24 hours to demonstrate even more the educational aspect. After Emeric "Takeshi" Trahand, it's now the turn of Damien "Elroy" Vignaux, multidisciplinary artist (DJ, VJ, film-maker, illustrator, photographer...) native from Toulouse, based in Berlin. Enjoy!
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 October
- A very busy autum at the clinic!
- Liberté Kéfir Products /...
- Edward McGowan / Parcs Canada- Week-end at...
- Damien Vignaux / Le Monde magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Romantic researches / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Les Galeries de la...
- "Positive Side Effects" Colagene...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Jérôme Mireault / Le Parisien magazine /...
- "Halloween" wallpaper to download...
- Andi Meier / Various realisations / Hamburg
- Sonia Roy / Annual Report / Eau Seine...
- Damien Vignaux / Télérama...
- Takeshi / Personal research / Brooklyn
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Personal research / London
- Pablo Pasadas / Reflex magazine / GDF Suez /...
- Silke Werzinger / Loulou Magazine -...
- Pedro Covo / Transperency researches /...
- Katrinn Pelletier / Pure Magazine / Montreal
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January