Ëlodie / New: Colagene's Luxury and Fashion Book
Marie-Christine Brisson - associate and artistic director - and ten illustrators at the clinic worked together in the creation of the new printed book specialized in fashion and luxury. This brand new book was printed in two versions (Paris and Montreal) for an upcoming meeting tour. If you wish to consult it, please contact us and it will be a pleasure to show it to you. While waiting to see more in the next newsletter, here is a sneak peek on Ëlodie's work.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 June
- A wonderful summer June with Colagene
- Nicolas Dehghani / New illustrator / Paris
- Mydeadpony / Personal research
- Mamzelle Poppy / Greedy illustrations / Paris
- Mural festival / Montreal
- Óscar Llorens / Stare on Oscar Llorens'...
- Jérôme Mireault / Second début /...
- Silke Werzinger / Gemey and Cosmopolitan /...
- "Transitory" wallpaper to download...
- Benoit Tardif / Laval City / Quebec, Canada
- Anne Cresci / Marie Claire & Coup de...
- Ross Cuthbert / Different techniques /...
- Éric Caron / C2MTL / Altitude C agency /...
- Kelly Schykulski / Interview in Applied Arts...
- Óscar Llorens / Mozz Restaurant / Laval,...
- Nazario Graziano / L'Obs magazine /...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January