Ëlodie / New: Colagene's Luxury and Fashion Book
Marie-Christine Brisson - associate and artistic director - and ten illustrators at the clinic worked together in the creation of the new printed book specialized in fashion and luxury. This brand new book was printed in two versions (Paris and Montreal) for an upcoming meeting tour. If you wish to consult it, please contact us and it will be a pleasure to show it to you. While waiting to see more in the next newsletter, here is a sneak peek on Ëlodie's work.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 May
- Frozen delights, Forrest Gump and chefs’...
- Damien Vignaux / Mövenpick / Website
- Ëlodie / Gallery 1988 / Los Angeles
- Mamzelle Poppy / Atmosphere inflight...
- Benoit Tardif / Chefs de famille / Les...
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Ateliers d'Art...
- Takeshi / M Le Monde magazine
- "Jenny" wallpaper to download by...
- Jérôme Mireault / Sunlife / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / 2015 Alberta Views guides...
- Takeshi / "Arty" Researches
- Nicole Jarecz / Women's Health Magazine...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- Jérôme Mireault / Storyboard for Drakkar...
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January