Website / Emmanuel Ceysson / France
Colagene, graphic design clinic just created the new website of the harpist Emmanuel Ceysson. With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson, the ‘enfant terrible’ of the harp, sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 August
- Back to school will be sporty with the...
- Andi Meier / Smart Campaign / Berlin
- Benoit Tardif / La Licorne Theater / Montreal
- Edward McGowan / Audit & Beyond / UK
- Pablo Pasadas / Personal research
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine /...
- Tonwen Jones / Domicile / Ottawa
- Wallpaper "Sporty goals" to...
- Benoit Tardif / The CNRS journal / Paris
- Anne Cresci / Cosmopolitan Germany magazine...
- Aaron McConomy / Canadian Geographic +...
- Mydeadpony / Multiple Sclerosis WA /...
- Ëlodie / Madame Figaro magazine / Paris
- Tonwen Jones / Com' Ent magazine / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Southwest magazine / Dallas
- Aaron McConomy / Cottage Life / Canada
- Nicole Jarecz / Jouviance cosmetics company...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January