Website / Emmanuel Ceysson / France
Colagene, graphic design clinic just created the new website of the harpist Emmanuel Ceysson. With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson, the ‘enfant terrible’ of the harp, sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 June
- A wonderful summer June with Colagene
- Nicolas Dehghani / New illustrator / Paris
- Mydeadpony / Personal research
- Mamzelle Poppy / Greedy illustrations / Paris
- Mural festival / Montreal
- Óscar Llorens / Stare on Oscar Llorens'...
- Jérôme Mireault / Second début /...
- Silke Werzinger / Gemey and Cosmopolitan /...
- "Transitory" wallpaper to download...
- Benoit Tardif / Laval City / Quebec, Canada
- Anne Cresci / Marie Claire & Coup de...
- Ross Cuthbert / Different techniques /...
- Éric Caron / C2MTL / Altitude C agency /...
- Kelly Schykulski / Interview in Applied Arts...
- Óscar Llorens / Mozz Restaurant / Laval,...
- Nazario Graziano / L'Obs magazine /...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January