Website / Emmanuel Ceysson / France
Colagene, graphic design clinic just created the new website of the harpist Emmanuel Ceysson. With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson, the ‘enfant terrible’ of the harp, sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2013 May
- In May: Take on illustrated, sketched or...
- Raoul Paulet / Le Mystère / Hugo...
- Jérôme Mireault / Shopping malls / Cadillac...
- David Despau / Société...
- Pablo Pasadas / Festival poster: Le...
- Géraldine Georges / Fictive research for...
- Edward McGowan / Shoppers Drug Mart / Canada
- "Magic Power" wallpaper by Shane /...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fémina Magazine /...
- Dan Svatek / Storyboard and advertising...
- David Despau / Time 100 Magazine / New York
- Ëlodie / "Fashion" researches /...
- Ëlodie / Shape magazine / Sweden
- Ross Cuthbert / Ross Cuthbert also does 3D /...
- Winners of Applied Arts illustration contest...
- Nazario Graziano / Le Monde / TV Special...
- Pablo Pasadas / Philosophie Magazine / Paris
- Anne Cresci / I comme Info / Crédit...
- Géraldine Georges / Psychologie Netherlands...
- 2013 April
- 2013 March
- 2013 February
- 2013 January