Website / Emmanuel Ceysson / France
Colagene, graphic design clinic just created the new website of the harpist Emmanuel Ceysson. With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson, the ‘enfant terrible’ of the harp, sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2013 December
- Last stretch for 2013
- David Despau / Magazine Long Cours / Paris
- Jérôme Mireault / Rockland Shopping Mall /...
- Shane / Marabout / Coq Rico / Paris
- Anne Cresci / Marie-Claire China Magazine /...
- Takeshi / Personal research / New York
- Katrinn Pelletier / Personal research /...
- Benoit Tardif / Avenue Magazine / Calgary
- Adam James Turnbull / Law Careers - Jobboom...
- Shane wallpaper to download
- Nicole Jarecz / Personal research: Pure...
- Aaron McConomy / Premium Magazine / Montreal
- Shane / Magazine Long Cours / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Reader's Digest Magazine...
- Mydeadpony / Nylon and Company magazines
- Nicole Jarecz / Clin d'Œil Magazine /...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Contact Magazine /...
- David Despau / La Gazette de Marcel Rose /...
- Kelly Schykulski / TNTmag / Paris
- Chris Arran / Lufthansa's Woman's World...
- 2013 November
- 2013 October
- 2013 August
- 2013 July
- 2013 June
- 2013 May
- 2013 April
- 2013 March
- 2013 February
- 2013 January