Website / Emmanuel Ceysson / France
Colagene, graphic design clinic just created the new website of the harpist Emmanuel Ceysson. With his powerful, virtuoso playing, Emmanuel Ceysson, the ‘enfant terrible’ of the harp, sweeps away all the clichés associated with his instrument. His infectious enthusiasm and boundless energy reveals the harp in all its sparkling splendour, in a world where poetry rhymes with temperament.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 November
- Creative health at its best!
- Damien Vignaux / Courtage project / Paris
- Nazario Graziano / "Made in...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fiat Online / UK
- Emmanuel Polanco / M Le Monde magazine /...
- Adam James Turnbull / Canadian Business...
- Aaron McConomy / Focus Alumni magazine - ...
- Óscar Llorens / Spanish realizations / Madrid
- "Yeah!" wallpaper to download by...
- Benoit Tardif / Télérama /...
- Ëlodie / Presentation illustrations / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Femme Majuscule Magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Milan Editions / Toulouse
- Silke Werzinger / SunglassHut -...
- Nicole Jarecz / Magazine Atlanta / Atlanta
- Sonia Roy / Magnard Editions / Paris
- Original artwork for sale / Mamzelle Poppy
- Éric Caron / Canadian Heritage / Montreal
- Benoit Tardif / Quebec Science Magazine /...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Mamzelle Poppy / Interview of Mamzelle Poppy...
- 2014 October
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January