Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 October
- Liberté Kéfir Products /...
- Edward McGowan / Parcs Canada- Week-end at...
- Damien Vignaux / Le Monde magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Romantic researches / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Les Galeries de la...
- "Positive Side Effects" Colagene...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Jérôme Mireault / Le Parisien magazine /...
- "Halloween" wallpaper to download...
- Andi Meier / Various realisations / Hamburg
- Sonia Roy / Annual Report / Eau Seine...
- Damien Vignaux / Télérama...
- Takeshi / Personal research / Brooklyn
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Personal research / London
- Pablo Pasadas / Reflex magazine / GDF Suez /...
- Silke Werzinger / Loulou Magazine -...
- Pedro Covo / Transperency researches /...
- Katrinn Pelletier / Pure Magazine / Montreal
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January