Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 November
- Liberté, Egalité,...
- Wallpaper " Liberté " to...
- Katrinn Pelletier / l'Oréal / La...
- Nicolas Dehghani / The Atlantic / Washington
- Damien Vignaux / M6 Smart Audience / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / Facebook Citroën /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Hairy book
- Ëlodie / "Translucide" exhibition...
- Benoit Tardif / Dinette magazine
- Jérôme Mireault / Loulou magazine
- Anne Cresci / Moët Hennessy / L’Esprit...
- Sonia Roy / Orange Coast
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Canada Post
- Adam James Turnbull / Internal Air France...
- Véronique Joffre / Mont-Royal Street /...
- Sonia Roy / The Walrus
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Coup de Pouce magazine...
- Kimi Kimoki / Angels on Earth magazine
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 October
- 2015 September
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January