Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 May
- Frozen delights, Forrest Gump and chefs’...
- Damien Vignaux / Mövenpick / Website
- Ëlodie / Gallery 1988 / Los Angeles
- Mamzelle Poppy / Atmosphere inflight...
- Benoit Tardif / Chefs de famille / Les...
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Ateliers d'Art...
- Takeshi / M Le Monde magazine
- "Jenny" wallpaper to download by...
- Jérôme Mireault / Sunlife / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / 2015 Alberta Views guides...
- Takeshi / "Arty" Researches
- Nicole Jarecz / Women's Health Magazine...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- Jérôme Mireault / Storyboard for Drakkar...
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January