Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 April
- Under the sun precisely
- Silke Werzinger / Smart fortwo Cabrio / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Global Brief Magazine /...
- Ëlodie / Personal research / Paris
- Lux contest 2015 winners / Quebec
- Katrinn Pelletier / Reader's Digest Magazine...
- Óscar Llorens / Fortune Magazine / New York
- Silke Werzinger / Last realizations / Berlin
- "La Licorne" wallpaper to download...
- Mydeadpony / Washington Post / Washington
- Sonia Roy / Good Housekeeping magazine /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Alouette Aluminum plant...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fashion week : Inspirations...
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January