Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 June
- A wonderful summer June with Colagene
- Nicolas Dehghani / New illustrator / Paris
- Mydeadpony / Personal research
- Mamzelle Poppy / Greedy illustrations / Paris
- Mural festival / Montreal
- Óscar Llorens / Stare on Oscar Llorens'...
- Jérôme Mireault / Second début /...
- Silke Werzinger / Gemey and Cosmopolitan /...
- "Transitory" wallpaper to download...
- Benoit Tardif / Laval City / Quebec, Canada
- Anne Cresci / Marie Claire & Coup de...
- Ross Cuthbert / Different techniques /...
- Éric Caron / C2MTL / Altitude C agency /...
- Kelly Schykulski / Interview in Applied Arts...
- Óscar Llorens / Mozz Restaurant / Laval,...
- Nazario Graziano / L'Obs magazine /...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January