Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 February
- It's time to travel...
- Damien Vignaux / Enterprise Qatar
- Ëlodie / Click Magazine / USA
- Nazario Graziano / Philosophie Magazine...
- Raoul Paulet / New 2013 Demo
- Nazario Graziano's « Dolce morte...
- Benoit Tardif / Air Le Mag / McDonald's /...
- Aaron McConomy / Collection of short stories...
- Sonia Roy / Foodservice Consultant magazine...
- Anne Cresci / Marie Claire China magazine /...
- Benoit Tardif / Journal de Montréal /...
- Óscar Llorens / San Miguel advertising...
- Véronique Joffre / Planeta wine label /...
- Chris Arran / Astrology special for...
- Jérôme Mireault / Apple Magazine, Alberta...
- Kelly Schykulski / Famille & Education...
- Cirque du Soleil / Montreal
- Véronique Joffre / Fresh images! / London
- 20 100 / Fromagerie Lescures / France
- 2014 January