Karl Dupéré-Richer / I like Info / Paris
Karl Dupéré-Richer was selected to illustrate the file “Pôle emploi, how it works” (Pôle emploi is is a French governmental agency that assit unemployed people), for the I like Info magazine. With his vectorial style, he recreated the various steps and methods one has to go through when unemployed.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 February
- Love, skiing and creativity !
- Véronique Joffre / Annual report 2014 /...
- Aaron McConomy / Com'Ent magazine / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / Journal de Montreal - JM...
- David Despau / New Trail Magazine /...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Le Parisien magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Marie-Claire China Magazine /...
- David Despau / Poster / In Bicycle We Trust...
- "Attack Attack Attack" wallpaper...
- Sonia Roy / Red Magazine / London
- Véronique Joffre / Solelh wine label / France
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Explosive researches / London
- Véronique Joffre / The art of paper cut /...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Personal life column -...
- Adam James Turnbull / Personal works / New...
- Nicole Jarecz / Various realizations / Paris
- Tonwen Jones / CAA Magazine Winter issue /...
- Éric Caron / Storyboard for Subway Canada /...
- 2015 January