Aaron McConomy / Ecological challenges / Montreal
Illustrator Aaron McConomy carries on his collaboration with Quebec Science magazine. The interview-article for this June-July issue is about ecollogical challenges with the 2012 Earth Summit coming on June, 20th in Rio, Brazil. Previous summits assessment, challenges in the actual international context, the discussion has started with Christian Simard, ceo of Nature Quebec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 October
- A very busy autum at the clinic!
- Liberté Kéfir Products /...
- Edward McGowan / Parcs Canada- Week-end at...
- Damien Vignaux / Le Monde magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Romantic researches / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Les Galeries de la...
- "Positive Side Effects" Colagene...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Jérôme Mireault / Le Parisien magazine /...
- "Halloween" wallpaper to download...
- Andi Meier / Various realisations / Hamburg
- Sonia Roy / Annual Report / Eau Seine...
- Damien Vignaux / Télérama...
- Takeshi / Personal research / Brooklyn
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Personal research / London
- Pablo Pasadas / Reflex magazine / GDF Suez /...
- Silke Werzinger / Loulou Magazine -...
- Pedro Covo / Transperency researches /...
- Katrinn Pelletier / Pure Magazine / Montreal
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January