Aaron McConomy / Ecological challenges / Montreal
Illustrator Aaron McConomy carries on his collaboration with Quebec Science magazine. The interview-article for this June-July issue is about ecollogical challenges with the 2012 Earth Summit coming on June, 20th in Rio, Brazil. Previous summits assessment, challenges in the actual international context, the discussion has started with Christian Simard, ceo of Nature Quebec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 March
- Easter chocolates, sunny days and awards..
- Takeshi / Expo 2020 Dubai / United Arab...
- Bomboland / Pharmacy Practice + / Toronto
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / The New York Times / New York
- Nazario Graziano / Response Magazine /...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Apple Magazine applemag.ca...
- Benoit Tardif / Les Libraires / Quebec city
- "Stronger" wallpaper to download...
- Jérôme Mireault / Turbulent Media / Montreal
- Applied Arts Awards Winners 2015 / Toronto
- Pedro Covo / Colombian creations / Cartagena...
- Aaron McConomy / Registered Nurse Journal /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Femme Majuscule magazine...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Anne Cresci / Ryerson University Magazine /...
- 2015 February
- 2015 January