Aaron McConomy / Ecological challenges / Montreal
Illustrator Aaron McConomy carries on his collaboration with Quebec Science magazine. The interview-article for this June-July issue is about ecollogical challenges with the 2012 Earth Summit coming on June, 20th in Rio, Brazil. Previous summits assessment, challenges in the actual international context, the discussion has started with Christian Simard, ceo of Nature Quebec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 November
- Damien Vignaux / Courtage project / Paris
- Nazario Graziano / "Made in...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fiat Online / UK
- Emmanuel Polanco / M Le Monde magazine /...
- Adam James Turnbull / Canadian Business...
- Aaron McConomy / Focus Alumni magazine - ...
- Óscar Llorens / Spanish realizations / Madrid
- "Yeah!" wallpaper to download by...
- Benoit Tardif / Télérama /...
- Ëlodie / Presentation illustrations / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Femme Majuscule Magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Milan Editions / Toulouse
- Silke Werzinger / SunglassHut -...
- Nicole Jarecz / Magazine Atlanta / Atlanta
- Sonia Roy / Magnard Editions / Paris
- Original artwork for sale / Mamzelle Poppy
- Éric Caron / Canadian Heritage / Montreal
- Benoit Tardif / Quebec Science Magazine /...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Mamzelle Poppy / Interview of Mamzelle Poppy...
- 2014 October
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January