Baillat Cardell & fils / Digitas France + Renault Twizy + Cathy & David Guetta / France
Baillat Cardell & fils collaborated with Digitas France (VivaKi/Publicis groupe) to insure the artistic direction of the digital experiment "Plug into the positive energy" by Cathy & David Guetta (along with So Me's graphic universe) for the brand new Renault Twizy.
For the Geneva Motor Show, Renault celebrates the official launch and the world promotion of the Renault Twizy and announces an exclusive partnership with French artist David Guetta, famous DJ, elected world's N°1 DJ in en 2012 by Top 100 DJs - DJ Mag Magazine, international producer and recipient of 2 Grammy Awards, and Cathy Guetta, artistic director and organizer of the most sought after parties in the world.
First step of this partnership is this never seen before online digital 3D sound experiment : twizy.renault.com.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2013 May
- In May: Take on illustrated, sketched or...
- Raoul Paulet / Le Mystère / Hugo...
- Jérôme Mireault / Shopping malls / Cadillac...
- David Despau / Société...
- Pablo Pasadas / Festival poster: Le...
- Géraldine Georges / Fictive research for...
- Edward McGowan / Shoppers Drug Mart / Canada
- "Magic Power" wallpaper by Shane /...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fémina Magazine /...
- Dan Svatek / Storyboard and advertising...
- David Despau / Time 100 Magazine / New York
- Ëlodie / "Fashion" researches /...
- Ëlodie / Shape magazine / Sweden
- Ross Cuthbert / Ross Cuthbert also does 3D /...
- Winners of Applied Arts illustration contest...
- Nazario Graziano / Le Monde / TV Special...
- Pablo Pasadas / Philosophie Magazine / Paris
- Anne Cresci / I comme Info / Crédit...
- Géraldine Georges / Psychologie Netherlands...
- 2013 April
- 2013 March
- 2013 February
- 2013 January