Baillat Cardell & fils / Digitas France + Renault Twizy + Cathy & David Guetta / France
Baillat Cardell & fils collaborated with Digitas France (VivaKi/Publicis groupe) to insure the artistic direction of the digital experiment "Plug into the positive energy" by Cathy & David Guetta (along with So Me's graphic universe) for the brand new Renault Twizy.
For the Geneva Motor Show, Renault celebrates the official launch and the world promotion of the Renault Twizy and announces an exclusive partnership with French artist David Guetta, famous DJ, elected world's N°1 DJ in en 2012 by Top 100 DJs - DJ Mag Magazine, international producer and recipient of 2 Grammy Awards, and Cathy Guetta, artistic director and organizer of the most sought after parties in the world.
First step of this partnership is this never seen before online digital 3D sound experiment : twizy.renault.com.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 March
- Like a fish to water
- Bonaldo ad campaign / Montreal
- David Despau / Société...
- Kimi Kimoki / Marie Claire China / Beijing
- Damien Vignaux / Health ID website / France
- Véronique Joffre / Working Mother Magazine /...
- Éric Caron / Sun Life Financial / Montreal
- "Pisces" wallpaper to download by...
- Anne Cresci / Carrera / Be Magazine / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Book covers / Random...
- Pedro Covo / El Tiempo newspaper / Colombia
- Camille Corbetto / Perfume advertising...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Adam James Turnbull / Health topic of Votre...
- Aaron McConomy / OPC Register magazine /...
- Benoit Tardif / Apec Rh magazine / Paris
- Véronique Joffre / Fashion collages and solo...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Les Inrocks / Paris
- Sonia Roy / inBusiness magazine / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / Euler Hermes internal...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Illustrated book for...
- Expo + Transit Shelter contest / Montreal
- 2014 February
- 2014 January