Baillat Cardell & fils / Digitas France + Renault Twizy + Cathy & David Guetta / France
Baillat Cardell & fils collaborated with Digitas France (VivaKi/Publicis groupe) to insure the artistic direction of the digital experiment "Plug into the positive energy" by Cathy & David Guetta (along with So Me's graphic universe) for the brand new Renault Twizy.
For the Geneva Motor Show, Renault celebrates the official launch and the world promotion of the Renault Twizy and announces an exclusive partnership with French artist David Guetta, famous DJ, elected world's N°1 DJ in en 2012 by Top 100 DJs - DJ Mag Magazine, international producer and recipient of 2 Grammy Awards, and Cathy Guetta, artistic director and organizer of the most sought after parties in the world.
First step of this partnership is this never seen before online digital 3D sound experiment : twizy.renault.com.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 May
- Frozen delights, Forrest Gump and chefs’...
- Damien Vignaux / Mövenpick / Website
- Ëlodie / Gallery 1988 / Los Angeles
- Mamzelle Poppy / Atmosphere inflight...
- Benoit Tardif / Chefs de famille / Les...
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Ateliers d'Art...
- Takeshi / M Le Monde magazine
- "Jenny" wallpaper to download by...
- Jérôme Mireault / Sunlife / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / 2015 Alberta Views guides...
- Takeshi / "Arty" Researches
- Nicole Jarecz / Women's Health Magazine...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- Jérôme Mireault / Storyboard for Drakkar...
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January