As it is the tradition in January, the clinic wishes you a Happy New Year. For your eye's delight the clinic is sending its best wishes for 2012 under the form of papercut illustration. Colagene took a great pleasure in creating this fresh, spontaneous and invigorating visual ! In 2012 Think positive. This image is also your monthly desktop wallpaper to download, to spread the positive attitude around you.
This month, Colagene advocates the revival and development of styles, as New Year's resolutions. Julien Pacaud lends his world to the car brand Scion, and Monsieur Qui and Damien Vignaux work on an explosive motion design video for a perfume, renowned Baillat Cardell & Fils play interactivity with the logo of Havas Media, Fiat interviews Nicole Jarecz , Pablo Pasadas creates a world of festivals for Mazda, Elodie illustrates for brand Target Stores, Murilo Maciel, Chris Arran and Sonia Roy renew their books, and, once again, we are pleased to share with you great editorials projects and some customer testimonials.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 October
- Liberté Kéfir Products /...
- Edward McGowan / Parcs Canada- Week-end at...
- Damien Vignaux / Le Monde magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Romantic researches / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Les Galeries de la...
- "Positive Side Effects" Colagene...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Jérôme Mireault / Le Parisien magazine /...
- "Halloween" wallpaper to download...
- Andi Meier / Various realisations / Hamburg
- Sonia Roy / Annual Report / Eau Seine...
- Damien Vignaux / Télérama...
- Takeshi / Personal research / Brooklyn
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Personal research / London
- Pablo Pasadas / Reflex magazine / GDF Suez /...
- Silke Werzinger / Loulou Magazine -...
- Pedro Covo / Transperency researches /...
- Katrinn Pelletier / Pure Magazine / Montreal
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January