Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 June
- A wonderful summer June with Colagene
- Nicolas Dehghani / New illustrator / Paris
- Mydeadpony / Personal research
- Mamzelle Poppy / Greedy illustrations / Paris
- Mural festival / Montreal
- Óscar Llorens / Stare on Oscar Llorens'...
- Jérôme Mireault / Second début /...
- Silke Werzinger / Gemey and Cosmopolitan /...
- "Transitory" wallpaper to download...
- Benoit Tardif / Laval City / Quebec, Canada
- Anne Cresci / Marie Claire & Coup de...
- Ross Cuthbert / Different techniques /...
- Éric Caron / C2MTL / Altitude C agency /...
- Kelly Schykulski / Interview in Applied Arts...
- Óscar Llorens / Mozz Restaurant / Laval,...
- Nazario Graziano / L'Obs magazine /...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January