Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 September
- A tornado of projects!
- Jacques Bouchard Foundation / Montreal
- Giordano Poloni / New illustrator / Italy
- Sonia Roy / Nexus magazine / Toronto, ON
- Andi Meier / Google / Deutschland25 / Germany
- Takeshi / La Pan magazine / Hong Kong
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine /...
- Wallpaper "Dearkids shop" to...
- Sonia Roy / Wall Street Journal / New York,...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / La Montagne...
- Reporters sans Frontières / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / New York Times
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine /...
- Thomas Stefflbauer / Storyboard /...
- Contest / Halloween wallpaper / Montreal
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January