Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 November
- Damien Vignaux / Courtage project / Paris
- Nazario Graziano / "Made in...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fiat Online / UK
- Emmanuel Polanco / M Le Monde magazine /...
- Adam James Turnbull / Canadian Business...
- Aaron McConomy / Focus Alumni magazine - ...
- Óscar Llorens / Spanish realizations / Madrid
- "Yeah!" wallpaper to download by...
- Benoit Tardif / Télérama /...
- Ëlodie / Presentation illustrations / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Femme Majuscule Magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Milan Editions / Toulouse
- Silke Werzinger / SunglassHut -...
- Nicole Jarecz / Magazine Atlanta / Atlanta
- Sonia Roy / Magnard Editions / Paris
- Original artwork for sale / Mamzelle Poppy
- Éric Caron / Canadian Heritage / Montreal
- Benoit Tardif / Quebec Science Magazine /...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Mamzelle Poppy / Interview of Mamzelle Poppy...
- 2014 October
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January