Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 March
- Like a fish to water
- Bonaldo ad campaign / Montreal
- David Despau / Société...
- Kimi Kimoki / Marie Claire China / Beijing
- Damien Vignaux / Health ID website / France
- Véronique Joffre / Working Mother Magazine /...
- Éric Caron / Sun Life Financial / Montreal
- "Pisces" wallpaper to download by...
- Anne Cresci / Carrera / Be Magazine / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Book covers / Random...
- Pedro Covo / El Tiempo newspaper / Colombia
- Camille Corbetto / Perfume advertising...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Adam James Turnbull / Health topic of Votre...
- Aaron McConomy / OPC Register magazine /...
- Benoit Tardif / Apec Rh magazine / Paris
- Véronique Joffre / Fashion collages and solo...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Les Inrocks / Paris
- Sonia Roy / inBusiness magazine / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / Euler Hermes internal...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Illustrated book for...
- Expo + Transit Shelter contest / Montreal
- 2014 February
- 2014 January