Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 April
- Under the sun precisely
- Silke Werzinger / Smart fortwo Cabrio / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Global Brief Magazine /...
- Ëlodie / Personal research / Paris
- Lux contest 2015 winners / Quebec
- Katrinn Pelletier / Reader's Digest Magazine...
- Óscar Llorens / Fortune Magazine / New York
- Silke Werzinger / Last realizations / Berlin
- "La Licorne" wallpaper to download...
- Mydeadpony / Washington Post / Washington
- Sonia Roy / Good Housekeeping magazine /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Alouette Aluminum plant...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fashion week : Inspirations...
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January