Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 February
- Love, skiing and creativity !
- Véronique Joffre / Annual report 2014 /...
- Aaron McConomy / Com'Ent magazine / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / Journal de Montreal - JM...
- David Despau / New Trail Magazine /...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Le Parisien magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Marie-Claire China Magazine /...
- David Despau / Poster / In Bicycle We Trust...
- "Attack Attack Attack" wallpaper...
- Sonia Roy / Red Magazine / London
- Véronique Joffre / Solelh wine label / France
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Explosive researches / London
- Véronique Joffre / The art of paper cut /...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Personal life column -...
- Adam James Turnbull / Personal works / New...
- Nicole Jarecz / Various realizations / Paris
- Tonwen Jones / CAA Magazine Winter issue /...
- Éric Caron / Storyboard for Subway Canada /...
- 2015 January