Sonia Roy / Personal research / Montreal
New in the book of collage style illustrator Sonia Roy, an exploration of retro and modern worlds. These two images represent well the work of Sonia, who has greatly developed her technique over the past year while maintaining a rich and symbolic style.
La clef d'Herman comes from a personal research. As for the illustration titled le mauvais sort, it was created for the first page of the tale story, The Sleeping Beauty as part of a collaborative project with Illustration Québec.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 May
- Frozen delights, Forrest Gump and chefs’...
- Damien Vignaux / Mövenpick / Website
- Ëlodie / Gallery 1988 / Los Angeles
- Mamzelle Poppy / Atmosphere inflight...
- Benoit Tardif / Chefs de famille / Les...
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Ateliers d'Art...
- Takeshi / M Le Monde magazine
- "Jenny" wallpaper to download by...
- Jérôme Mireault / Sunlife / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / 2015 Alberta Views guides...
- Takeshi / "Arty" Researches
- Nicole Jarecz / Women's Health Magazine...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- Jérôme Mireault / Storyboard for Drakkar...
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January