Tonwen Jones / At Home with Century21 magazine / USA
Tonwen had to create a collage that capture the thought of Tacoma being a port city, with a focus on sustainability, where home value increases most in time. In the same issue, she also had to create illustrations of words from the answers the designers have given in the text.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 September
- A tornado of projects!
- Jacques Bouchard Foundation / Montreal
- Giordano Poloni / New illustrator / Italy
- Sonia Roy / Nexus magazine / Toronto, ON
- Andi Meier / Google / Deutschland25 / Germany
- Takeshi / La Pan magazine / Hong Kong
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine /...
- Wallpaper "Dearkids shop" to...
- Sonia Roy / Wall Street Journal / New York,...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / La Montagne...
- Reporters sans Frontières / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / New York Times
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine /...
- Thomas Stefflbauer / Storyboard /...
- Contest / Halloween wallpaper / Montreal
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January