Tonwen Jones / At Home with Century21 magazine / USA
Tonwen had to create a collage that capture the thought of Tacoma being a port city, with a focus on sustainability, where home value increases most in time. In the same issue, she also had to create illustrations of words from the answers the designers have given in the text.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 April
- Under the sun precisely
- Silke Werzinger / Smart fortwo Cabrio / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Global Brief Magazine /...
- Ëlodie / Personal research / Paris
- Lux contest 2015 winners / Quebec
- Katrinn Pelletier / Reader's Digest Magazine...
- Óscar Llorens / Fortune Magazine / New York
- Silke Werzinger / Last realizations / Berlin
- "La Licorne" wallpaper to download...
- Mydeadpony / Washington Post / Washington
- Sonia Roy / Good Housekeeping magazine /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine / Paris
- Katrinn Pelletier / Alouette Aluminum plant...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fashion week : Inspirations...
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January