Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 November
- Liberté, Egalité,...
- Wallpaper " Liberté " to...
- Katrinn Pelletier / l'Oréal / La...
- Nicolas Dehghani / The Atlantic / Washington
- Damien Vignaux / M6 Smart Audience / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / Facebook Citroën /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Institutional Investor...
- Silke Werzinger / Hairy book
- Ëlodie / "Translucide" exhibition...
- Benoit Tardif / Dinette magazine
- Jérôme Mireault / Loulou magazine
- Anne Cresci / Moët Hennessy / L’Esprit...
- Sonia Roy / Orange Coast
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Canada Post
- Adam James Turnbull / Internal Air France...
- Véronique Joffre / Mont-Royal Street /...
- Sonia Roy / The Walrus
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Coup de Pouce magazine...
- Kimi Kimoki / Angels on Earth magazine
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 October
- 2015 September
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January