Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2014 November
- Damien Vignaux / Courtage project / Paris
- Nazario Graziano / "Made in...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fiat Online / UK
- Emmanuel Polanco / M Le Monde magazine /...
- Adam James Turnbull / Canadian Business...
- Aaron McConomy / Focus Alumni magazine - ...
- Óscar Llorens / Spanish realizations / Madrid
- "Yeah!" wallpaper to download by...
- Benoit Tardif / Télérama /...
- Ëlodie / Presentation illustrations / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Femme Majuscule Magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Milan Editions / Toulouse
- Silke Werzinger / SunglassHut -...
- Nicole Jarecz / Magazine Atlanta / Atlanta
- Sonia Roy / Magnard Editions / Paris
- Original artwork for sale / Mamzelle Poppy
- Éric Caron / Canadian Heritage / Montreal
- Benoit Tardif / Quebec Science Magazine /...
- Screenprintings to sell
- Mamzelle Poppy / Interview of Mamzelle Poppy...
- 2014 October
- 2014 September
- 2014 June
- 2014 April
- 2014 March
- 2014 February
- 2014 January