Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 August
- Back to school will be sporty with the...
- Andi Meier / Smart Campaign / Berlin
- Benoit Tardif / La Licorne Theater / Montreal
- Edward McGowan / Audit & Beyond / UK
- Pablo Pasadas / Personal research
- Emmanuel Polanco / L'Obs magazine /...
- Tonwen Jones / Domicile / Ottawa
- Wallpaper "Sporty goals" to...
- Benoit Tardif / The CNRS journal / Paris
- Anne Cresci / Cosmopolitan Germany magazine...
- Aaron McConomy / Canadian Geographic +...
- Mydeadpony / Multiple Sclerosis WA /...
- Ëlodie / Madame Figaro magazine / Paris
- Tonwen Jones / Com' Ent magazine / Paris
- Sonia Roy / Southwest magazine / Dallas
- Aaron McConomy / Cottage Life / Canada
- Nicole Jarecz / Jouviance cosmetics company...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January