Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2013 May
- In May: Take on illustrated, sketched or...
- Raoul Paulet / Le Mystère / Hugo...
- Jérôme Mireault / Shopping malls / Cadillac...
- David Despau / Société...
- Pablo Pasadas / Festival poster: Le...
- Géraldine Georges / Fictive research for...
- Edward McGowan / Shoppers Drug Mart / Canada
- "Magic Power" wallpaper by Shane /...
- Nicole Jarecz / Fémina Magazine /...
- Dan Svatek / Storyboard and advertising...
- David Despau / Time 100 Magazine / New York
- Ëlodie / "Fashion" researches /...
- Ëlodie / Shape magazine / Sweden
- Ross Cuthbert / Ross Cuthbert also does 3D /...
- Winners of Applied Arts illustration contest...
- Nazario Graziano / Le Monde / TV Special...
- Pablo Pasadas / Philosophie Magazine / Paris
- Anne Cresci / I comme Info / Crédit...
- Géraldine Georges / Psychologie Netherlands...
- 2013 April
- 2013 March
- 2013 February
- 2013 January