Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 February
- Love, skiing and creativity !
- Véronique Joffre / Annual report 2014 /...
- Aaron McConomy / Com'Ent magazine / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / Journal de Montreal - JM...
- David Despau / New Trail Magazine /...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Le Parisien magazine / Paris
- Ëlodie / Marie-Claire China Magazine /...
- David Despau / Poster / In Bicycle We Trust...
- "Attack Attack Attack" wallpaper...
- Sonia Roy / Red Magazine / London
- Véronique Joffre / Solelh wine label / France
- Ëlodie / Votre Beauté magazine / Paris
- Chris Arran / Explosive researches / London
- Véronique Joffre / The art of paper cut /...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Personal life column -...
- Adam James Turnbull / Personal works / New...
- Nicole Jarecz / Various realizations / Paris
- Tonwen Jones / CAA Magazine Winter issue /...
- Éric Caron / Storyboard for Subway Canada /...
- 2015 January