Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 October
- Fall times and a touch of Tintin at Colagene...
- Janne Iivonen / New illustrator / Brighton,...
- Wallpaper Halloween to download and to share
- Nicolas Dehghani / Buzzfeed News / New York
- Véronique Joffre / Personal research
- New website / Countdown
- Epex Spot / Annual report
- Marie-Eve Tremblay /...
- Nazario Graziano / Clés magazine
- Mamzelle Poppy / Women portraits / France
- Tonwen Jones / Gestalten / Mind the Map
- Benoit Tardif / Editions Milan et demi
- Sonia Roy / Votre Beauté
- Jérôme Mireault / Eugène Perma
- Véronique Joffre / Book / Comme des...
- David Despau / Hauck & Aufhäuser...
- Marie-Eve Tremblay / Éditions de...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- 2015 September
- 2015 August
- 2015 July
- 2015 June
- 2015 May
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January