Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 May
- Frozen delights, Forrest Gump and chefs’...
- Damien Vignaux / Mövenpick / Website
- Ëlodie / Gallery 1988 / Los Angeles
- Mamzelle Poppy / Atmosphere inflight...
- Benoit Tardif / Chefs de famille / Les...
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Emmanuel Polanco / Ateliers d'Art...
- Takeshi / M Le Monde magazine
- "Jenny" wallpaper to download by...
- Jérôme Mireault / Sunlife / Toronto
- Kelly Schykulski / 2015 Alberta Views guides...
- Takeshi / "Arty" Researches
- Nicole Jarecz / Women's Health Magazine...
- The Colagene experience according to our...
- Jérôme Mireault / Storyboard for Drakkar...
- 2015 April
- 2015 March
- 2015 February
- 2015 January