Takeshi / Fruit & Passion 2012 Christmas campaign / Montreal
It smells like winter holidays in North-America : In collaboration with Orange Tango agency, Takeshi realized a surrealistic boreal forest for 2011 holidays and Boreal Fir new fragrance campaign for Fruits & Passion shops.
The visual is now displayed in Canada and the United States on the exterior side of Fruits & Passion shops' windows and inside-shop banners. It's also in the promotional catalog and on Fruits & Passion website.
to our newsletter
Be those who receive each month the latest news from the clinic by subscribing to our Colagene mailing list.
- Album cover
- Annual report
- Graphic design clinic
- Motion design
- Personal research
- Press kit
- TV spot
- 2015 March
- Easter chocolates, sunny days and awards..
- Takeshi / Expo 2020 Dubai / United Arab...
- Bomboland / Pharmacy Practice + / Toronto
- Pablo Pasadas / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Benoit Tardif / The New York Times / New York
- Nazario Graziano / Response Magazine /...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Apple Magazine applemag.ca...
- Benoit Tardif / Les Libraires / Quebec city
- "Stronger" wallpaper to download...
- Jérôme Mireault / Turbulent Media / Montreal
- Applied Arts Awards Winners 2015 / Toronto
- Pedro Covo / Colombian creations / Cartagena...
- Aaron McConomy / Registered Nurse Journal /...
- Emmanuel Polanco / Femme Majuscule magazine...
- Mamzelle Poppy / Avantages magazine / Paris
- Anne Cresci / Ryerson University Magazine /...
- 2015 February
- 2015 January